Recharges API is a product that allows to perform mobile phone recharges. The recharge is allowed for the four main dealer codes in Brazil:
Mobile phone recharges can take up to 72 hours to be credited to your phone number.
It is not possible to cancel the confirmed phone recharges.
We highly suggest confirming the phone number before confirming the recharge.
To recharge a mobile phone, you must follow the step-by-step below:
1) List all dealers available.
2) Request a recharge for a specific phone number associated with a specific dealer (listed in the first step). The API will return an identification code for the recharge order (
orderId) and the recharge amounts available for the chosen dealer.
POST Create Recharges
3) Place a request according to the
orderId and choose the recharge amount based on the available options, both returned in step 2.
4) Confirm the request placed in step 3 to finish the process.
5) It is also possible to list all mobile phone recharges done by an account and search for a specific mobile phone recharge performed.
To see the technical resources about this product, you can access our technical documentation by clicking here.
Updated 4 months ago