Individuals is a product intended to register natural person in Caradhras platform. This process includes a whole set of fraud, money laundering and data leak prevention, including but not limited to provided data veracity check, search by person's name in several restrictive lists, identification of Politically Exposed Persons, strong data encryption and more. Individuals can:
With those previously signed tokens and all legally required personal data, the first step of registration can be required.
POST Create Individualss
National registration could not be validated, try again in 1 minute. If the second attempt is not valid, the information sent cannot be validated.
Document status is not regular.
The name inserted does not match with data extracted from official government
The mother's name inserted does not match with data extracted from official
The date of birth inserted does not match with the data extracted from official
Operation not allowed for the informed document. (Sanctions)
Declined by internal risk policy
KYC Validation Error
If you receive a response code
409(KYC validation error) from the API, it will be necessary to open a Zendesk ticket to send a single photo of an official document (CNH, RG, RNE or Passport). Click here to see our recommendations for selfies and documents.
Then automatically occurs the data veracity test, searching in PEP and restriction lists. If any inconsistency is found, an error is returned. In that case, it is needed to double-check all provided information and try the registration again. Otherwise, a registration identification code is returned to proceed with the registration.
Upload images of an official photo identification (driver license card, identity card, passport, or RNE) and a self-portrait (selfie) to check if the personal data belongs to whoever is registering.
An automatic document examination and a face match between the photo ID and selfie are made. If one of those verifications fails, the registration attempt goes to a Diligence Desk which will manually verify the provided information manually. The Diligence Desk can approve the registration or refuse it and request additional documents or selfies, causing the account to be partially or totally blocked temporarily.
After this step, the person is finally registered and allowed to manage a payment account at Dock.
- Register a person without an account is commonly used when a "no name" card already issued;
- Register a person with an account;
- Register an additional person to someone's account previously created, commonly for giving permission to an under-age to manage an account.
There is also a possibility to setup an asynchronous process for analysis and approval:
- In this case, the account is created with SPD status
13(which blocks the account).
- The end-user will not experience account blocking due to inconsistent documents.
- The account will only be unblocked when approved by Dock's Diligence Desk.
Robot in HML environment : In order to improve testing of different approval/rejection scenarios in the Individuals API, a robot was implemented in the HML Environment. The Dock Partner / Client will be able to simulate this asynchronous process and see the Individuals API approving or rejecting in the end-user onboarding.
In the HML environment, the Individuals API creates the account and this robot removes the SPD blocking status
13 status. Then the API continues with the following 3 scenarios:
- If the last digit of the Individual's CPF is an even number: In this case the documentation will be approved.
- If the last digit of the Individual's CPF is an odd number: In this case the document will be refused and SPD
2(bloqueio por pendência de ajuste documental, i.e. blocking due to pending documents) will be applied.
- If the last digit of the Individual's CPF is zero: In this case the document will be refused and SPD
8(bloqueio por política preventiva de risco, i.e. blocking due to preventive risk policy) will be applied.
Updated 26 days ago