Individuals is a product intended to register natural person in Caradhras platform. This process includes a whole set of fraud, money laundering and data leak prevention, including but not limited to provided data veracity check, search by person's name in several restrictive lists, identification of Politically Exposed Persons, strong data encryption and more. Individuals can:
2) Register an individual: With those previously signed tokens and all legally required personal data, the first step of a registration can be required.
2.1) Register an individual without an account
2.2) Register an individual with an account associated
2.3) KYC Validations
National registration could not be validated, try again in 1 minute.
Document status is not regular.
The name inserted does not match with data extracted from official government
The mother's name inserted does not match with data extracted from official
The date of birth inserted does not match with the data extracted from official
Operation not allowed for the informed document. (Sanctions)
Document number is currently in the Black List.
KYC Validation Error
If you receive a response code
409(KYC validation error) from the API, it will be necessary to open a Zendesk ticket to send a single photo of an official document (CNH, RG, RNE or Passport). Click here to see our recommendations for selfies and documents.
3) Analysis and Approval: Then automatically occurs the data veracity test, searching in PEP and restriction lists. If any inconsistency is found, an error is returned. In that case, it is needed to double-check all provided information and try the registration again. Otherwise, a registration identification code is returned to proceed with the registration.
4) Send required documents: Upload images of an official photo identification (driver license card, identity card, passport, or RNE) and a self-portrait (selfie) to check if the personal data belongs to whoever is registering.
5) Analysis and Approval: An automatic document examination and a face match between the photo ID and selfie are made. If one of those verifications fails, the registration attempt goes to a Diligence Desk which will manually verify the provided information manually. The Diligence Desk can approve the registration or refuse it and request additional documents or selfies, causing the account to be partially or totally blocked temporarily.
It is possible to set up an asynchronous process of analysis and approval, which means the end-user will not experience account blocking due to inconsistent documents. In this case, the account will only be available when approved by DOCK's Diligence Desk.
6) The person is finally registered and allowed to manage a payment account at Dock.
- Register a person without an account is commonly used when a "no name" card already issued;
- Register a person with an account;
- Register an additional person to someone's account previously created, commonly for giving permission to an under-age to manage an account.
If the analysis and approval process is asynchronous, the API will be created with SPD blocking status
13. The account will only be unblocked when approved by DOCK's Diligence Desk.
Updated 2 months ago